Tuesday 11 August 2015

Makeup geek eye shadows!

Hi everyone! Today I wanted to talk to you all about my favorite shadows, they're the Makeup geek shadows! They're absolutely amazing, the most pigmented eye shadows I've ever used! They retail on the makeup geek website for $5.99 for the regular shadows and the foiled shadows for $9.99. Obviously you need to pay shipping for them too, when you buy single eye shadow pans its around 8.99$ if you live in the UK and 11.99$ for palettes, i'm unsure of US and any other shipping prices but im sure they'll be really affordable like they are for the UK.

The eye shadows themselves are SUPER pigmented and creamy. They blend really nicely without loosing any pigmentation too! There is a huge range of shadows to choose from, to start with I would purchase the beginner palette which comes with 9 gorgeous shades: Shimma Shimma, creme burle, Glamorous, coco bear, mocha, corrupt, unexpected, prom night and drama queen! Theyre all super wearable colours for all skin tones, they will literally suit everybody! I love every single on of these colours no joke, I cant even pick a favorite they're all so good!

As well as my Zpalette I purchased 5 more colours recently off the website because i loved them so much! These colours were:: Burlesque, taupe notch, moondust, vanilla bean and whimsical.

Whimsical is my only foiled shadow as they are the more expensive ones to buy but having said that i will definetely be buying more foiled because the pigmentation on these colours are just amazing!






 





 

 





1 comment

  1. I keep on reading your blog post.. This was still amazing. Thanks a lot for sharing this unique informative post with us.. I really enjoyed by reading your blog post.
    hype hat

    ReplyDelete